Saturday 19 March 2011

Opening---Dedication Prayer & Spell

------RECCONECTION----

Are you my Mother or my Lover?
Are you the Father of my soul?
Are you one of the same but yet
completely different?
Our connection has been lost.
I once knew you but you have always known me
from inside out you mark my story
with your love Divine ink writes the movie
and even though my history has been tainted
by murderers and slanderers
I have always been painted by your endless love
and even though im hurting
I know you are here
and even though you feel so far
i must understand it is only fear that holds me back from your love
your wisdom, your paths and your advice
So now i think i see through this thick fog what i am to do
Your Life force is all the way throughout creation!
You are creation and creation is you.
In perfect Love and perfect unity the connection is true.
And i know that i will get through this
I am winning!
And though the fog is dark and threatening,
surely it is your perfect light
that calls me homeward
to the perfect island of peace
to your celestial gardens
 for i begin to see you
behind the curtain of obscurity
through the veil of confusion
Tearing through my so called - reality
And it harm none. so shall it be done.
And now i enter into your most inner circle.
Your innermost sanctuary
Love and healing belongs to me
It is my right to be free
and not live in fear, torment and under control
God and Goddess here is my soul
Repair my broken heart i pray
And in this spell i say:
So mote it be now and forever
Throughout all eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment